The Facilitator-Coach network is a community of practice for people active in leading action learning groups and coaching circles who share an interest in and commitment to:
- Exploring and inquiring about their practice;
- Learning together from their experiences;
- Developing their competence as practitioners;
- Influencing and advancing the state of the art; and
- Extending their knowledge and action to other dimensions of their work.
The explicit purpose of the Facilitator-Coach Network is therefore to support the professional development and success of its members.
What a membership gets you:
- Stimulating dialogues and practical ideas that can be applied in your work by participating in a series of online discussion groups.
- Access to the collective intelligence of trusted peers through continuous access to the Facilitator-Coach Network private space on the coaching circles web site (www.coachingcircles.ca).
- Exposure to leading edge thinking and resources, including peer coaching amongst members of the Network.
- Nurturing relationships and friendships you can tap into to support your ongoing work and new endeavors (limitless!).
Membership to the Facilitator-Coach Network is limited to 30 people in order to ensure quality participation and dialogue. You can make a request to join the Network (via a private group on Facebook) once you have completed our facilitator-coach training, either the 3 day live class or the online class.
COST PER MEMBERSHIP: Free (with completion of training)
Contact us for information about becoming a member of the Learning Coach Network.
Coaching Circles® is a registered trademark of Impact Coaching Inc.