This is the French offering of Session 1 of the Professional Coaching Course (PCC). Convivium is partners with New Ventures West, a premiere coach training school based in San Francisco, California. Under its auspices we host the Professional Coaching Course, an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) that is designed, owned and delivered by New Ventures West. The PCC is a one-year program designed around the integral approach to support people who wish to become professional coaches and work with clients, those who want to make coaching an integral part of their role as manager or leader, or those who simply wish to grow and flourish in their personal and professional lives. The course aligns theory, research, and practice to support both the individual development of the students and that of the people they support. Graduates are accredited professional coaches recognized by the International Coach Federation.
The PCC includes:
- 4 sessions including 17 classroom days of rigorous study and practice over 1 year
- A personal development plan and ongoing support throughout the year
- A maximum 20 students in the course and small learning groups of 4-5 people per group
- A team of experienced teachers known for their wisdom, presence and engagement in their own development
- A community of nearly 1000 graduates world-wide